MFCC is Malta’s largest international conference and exhibition venue and offers a blank canvas for creating any kind of events. We are seeking to recruit ambitious, determined and motivated individuals to join our highly talented team. Interested candidates should submit their CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide manual labour and rigging services
- Operate forklifts, cherry pickers and other vehicles/equipment in a safe and efficient way according to instructions and Health & Safety regulations
- Carry out minor repairs and maintenance on all plumbing and electrical related equipment
- Perform other related ad-hoc duties, as required from time to time
- Must have previous experience in a similar position
- Be able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Portray a professional image in line with the values of the Company
- Conversant with Health & Safety guidelines
- Possess time keeping skills and accept working within flexible hours
- Preferably in possession of forklift driving licence and having carpentry experience.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Position stock items in designated areas around the store and greet clients to handle their requests.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organised.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in our events industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Accept to work within flexible hours.
Events Operations Coordinator
We are looking for an outgoing and highly organized Events Operations Coordinator to assist with events management and daily activities including administrative tasks. The Events Operations Coordinator’s responsibilities include assisting with events crew scheduling, assisting with employee training, managing budgets and liaising with clients.To be successful as an Events Operations Coordinator, you should be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assisting in event planning and management.
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors and stakeholders during the event planning to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspection on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in Hospitality Management or Public Relations is preferred.
- Experience in event planning and management.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- Acceptance to work flexible hours and being present during events.